Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Hollywood fun

A couple of weeks ago, we drove to Pasadena where Jim had a board meeting, so I rode along and spent an afternoon in Hollywood with Penny and her daughter Heidi. She was here with a friend from England who was doing a whirlwind tour of SW USA, and this was one of her destinations. It has been years since I had been downtown Hollywood, and I had an excellent tour guide!

This was one of a few stars that I recognized...
It was a very crowded place.
"Tourists"
Heidi and her friend
Penny and I 
Hollywood sign in the background
A strange sight...there were many strange sights!
On the steps of the theatre for the academy awards
A strange new friend?
A great view of our Pasadena church, such a beautiful building, such good friends and memories held therein. 



No comments:

Post a Comment